Larceny cases are another specialty of ours at Criminal Record Eraser. Our team of experts have dealt with all different types of theft cases. Whether its grand larceny or receiving stolen property, we have the best course of action for you to take. We can partner with you to look at your options, and begin the expungement process.
- This can make it difficult to get a job, housing, or even a loan
- Oklahoma Petit Larceny is classified as a misdemeanor offense
- If convicted of false declaration of ownership, a person may be fined up to $1,000 and/or imprisoned for up to one year
- Repeat offenders can be fined up to $1,000 and sentenced to up to one year in jail
- Shoplifting is a serious offense and should not be taken lightly
the maximum punishment is increased to 20 years in prison and a fine of $20,000.